Gifto (GTO) Achieves Market Cap of $33.62 Million
Gifto (CURRENCY:GTO) traded up 6.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on September 16th. One Gifto token can now be purchased for about $0.0637 or 0.00000978 BTC on popular exchanges including Binance, Kryptono, Bibox and Bittrex. Gifto has a total market capitalization of $33.62 million and approximately $20.88 million worth of Gifto was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Gifto has traded down 0.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004313 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003194 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015335 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0200 or 0.00000307 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.83 or 0.00273975 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.85 or 0.00151287 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000217 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00008755 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $418.03 or 0.06422056 BTC.
Gifto Token Profile
Buying and Selling Gifto
Gifto can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Kryptono, Cobinhood, Bithumb, CoinTiger, BiteBTC, Bibox, Kyber Network, Upbit, Bancor Network, Bittrex, OKEx, Coinnest, Allbit and CPDAX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gifto directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gifto should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Gifto using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gifto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gifto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.