Giant Price Hits $0.0195 on Exchanges (GIC)
Giant (CURRENCY:GIC) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on December 10th. Giant has a total market capitalization of $127,885.00 and approximately $3,795.00 worth of Giant was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Giant coin can currently be bought for $0.0195 or 0.00000269 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including $70.83, $13.92, $10.42 and $31.10. In the last seven days, Giant has traded 7.2% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $58.77 or 0.00800899 BTC.
- Streamit Coin (STREAM) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00017558 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Crypto Sports (CSPN) traded 20.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002601 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000283 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0671 or 0.00000926 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0152 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0445 or 0.00000613 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded up 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0197 or 0.00000271 BTC.
Giant Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 8th, 2018. Giant’s total supply is 6,552,673 coins and its circulating supply is 6,552,669 coins. The official website for Giant is giantpay.network. The Reddit community for Giant is /r/giantadmin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Giant’s official Twitter account is @giant_coin.
Buying and Selling Giant
Giant can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $50.68, $33.89, $24.71, $11.91, $13.92, $5.63, $7.59, $70.83, $18.98, $31.10, $10.42 and $20.33. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Giant directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Giant should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Giant using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Giant Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Giant and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.