GeoCoin (GEO) Price Tops $2.08
GeoCoin (CURRENCY:GEO) traded up 6% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on March 22nd. Over the last seven days, GeoCoin has traded up 13.4% against the US dollar. One GeoCoin coin can now be purchased for about $2.08 or 0.00024172 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Bittrex and Cryptopia. GeoCoin has a market cap of $6.59 million and approximately $149,184.00 worth of GeoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- FlorinCoin (FLO) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0904 or 0.00001049 BTC.
- FedoraCoin (TIPS) traded up 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Auroracoin (AUR) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00014413 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.17 or 0.00060011 BTC.
- Fastcoin (FST) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Tychocoin (TYCHO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000012 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GeoCoins are simple, geocaching-themed, virtual “coins.” They are designed to be easy to create, easy to collect and easy to share with your friends! At their most simple, GeoCoins will allow you to send and receive virtual GeoCoins encoded with short personal messages.On the technical side of things, cryptographic proof-of-work provides a real-time peer to peer network of transaction verification, a “public ledger” of synchronized numbers, and unique possibilities for math-based puzzles. “
Buying and Selling GeoCoin
GeoCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not currently possible to buy GeoCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GeoCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GeoCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GeoCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GeoCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.