Genesis Vision (GVT) Trading 10.1% Lower Over Last Week
Genesis Vision (CURRENCY:GVT) traded 9.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on April 10th. Over the last seven days, Genesis Vision has traded down 10.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Genesis Vision token can currently be bought for about $3.95 or 0.00075945 BTC on major exchanges including Hotbit, Ovis, HitBTC and IDEX. Genesis Vision has a market cap of $17.50 million and $1.61 million worth of Genesis Vision was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00006477 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.59 or 0.00337936 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002307 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019393 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0278 or 0.00000533 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $76.95 or 0.01478469 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.58 or 0.00222527 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00005293 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0705 or 0.00001354 BTC.
Genesis Vision Profile
Genesis Vision Token Trading
Genesis Vision can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Ovis, Hotbit, HitBTC, Binance and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Genesis Vision directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Genesis Vision should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Genesis Vision using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Genesis Vision Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Genesis Vision and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.