Genesis Vision 24 Hour Volume Reaches $4.21 Million (GVT)
Genesis Vision (CURRENCY:GVT) traded 4.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. One Genesis Vision token can currently be bought for $4.14 or 0.00105340 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Kucoin, Binance and IDEX. During the last week, Genesis Vision has traded 6.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. Genesis Vision has a market cap of $18.35 million and $4.21 million worth of Genesis Vision was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007950 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.17 or 0.00385421 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002720 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025734 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $66.53 or 0.01690670 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.31 or 0.00236582 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001681 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00005031 BTC.
About Genesis Vision
Buying and Selling Genesis Vision
Genesis Vision can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, HitBTC, Binance, Kucoin, IDEX and Ovis. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Genesis Vision directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Genesis Vision should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Genesis Vision using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Genesis Vision Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Genesis Vision and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.