Genesis Energy Limited (ASX:GNE – Get Free Report) announced a final dividend on Monday, September 18th, MarketIndexAU reports. Shareholders of record on Thursday, October 5th will be given a dividend of 0.081 per share on Thursday, October 5th. This represents a yield of 3.5%. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, September 20th.
Genesis Energy Stock Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 0.51, a current ratio of 0.75 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 56.80.
Genesis Energy Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Genesis Energy
- Stock Average Calculator
- 2 Beauty Stocks Beaten By the Ugly Stick But Ready to Rally
- What is the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)?
- Got Nuclear? Three Stocks To Play Energy’s Next Frontier
- EV Stocks and How to Profit from Them
- The Top 4 Utilities for Value, Yield, and Upside Potential
Receive News & Ratings for Genesis Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Genesis Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.