Geeq (CURRENCY:GEEQ) traded down 0.8% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on September 25th. Geeq has a total market capitalization of $6.60 million and $140,622.00 worth of Geeq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Geeq has traded 10.5% lower against the US dollar. One Geeq coin can now be bought for about $0.64 or 0.00001505 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002339 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $24.66 or 0.00057670 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00002635 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $55.21 or 0.00129092 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002341 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.12 or 0.00011972 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $18.55 or 0.00043383 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Geeq is based on a new blockchain consensus protocol called Proof of Honesty(PoH). PoH empowers users who hold tokens on the platform to determine for themselves whether the network of validating nodes is behaving honestly. This allows Geeq to provide 99% Byzantine Fault Tolerance (BFT) while delivering rapid transaction finality at extremely low transactions cost. An additional protocol based on economic mechanism design gives Geeq Strategically Provable Security (SPS). “
Geeq Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Geeq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Geeq should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Geeq using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Geeq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Geeq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.