Gas One Day Volume Reaches $6.97 Million (GAS)
Gas (CURRENCY:GAS) traded 2.9% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on March 13th. One Gas token can now be purchased for $24.44 or 0.00265809 BTC on exchanges including Poloniex, Binance, Coinnest and OKEx. Gas has a market capitalization of $242.03 million and approximately $6.97 million worth of Gas was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Gas has traded down 20.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008536 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $83.28 or 0.00905617 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003117 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014232 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010942 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00045585 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 25.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.05 or 0.00109250 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 22.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.44 or 0.00211434 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Gas Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “There are two built-in system assets: NEO and GAS. NEO represent the ownership of the blockchain, which is used for electoral accounting, to obtain GAS dividends, etc. GAS represents the right to use the blockchain, and are used to pay fees of various systems on the chain. “
Gas Token Trading
Gas can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Kucoin, OKEx, Binance, Huobi, Exrates, Coinnest and Poloniex. It is not presently possible to buy Gas directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gas must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Gas using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.