Gas Hits 1-Day Trading Volume of $2.85 Million (GAS)
Gas (CURRENCY:GAS) traded 6.3% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on May 20th. Gas has a total market capitalization of $27.16 million and approximately $2.85 million worth of Gas was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Gas has traded 5.2% higher against the US dollar. One Gas token can now be purchased for approximately $2.68 or 0.00034041 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including DragonEX, Kucoin, Poloniex and Huobi.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004996 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $28.76 or 0.00365350 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012743 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001693 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $61.97 or 0.00787202 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.90 or 0.00151212 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004469 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000099 BTC.
Buying and Selling Gas
Gas can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cobinhood, Kucoin, OKEx, Coinnest, Huobi, Gate.io, Bitbns, Bitinka, Poloniex, DragonEX, Koinex, Binance and Switcheo Network. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gas directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gas should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Gas using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.