GameUnits (UNITS) Tops One Day Volume of $269.00
GameUnits (CURRENCY:UNITS) traded down 41.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on February 20th. One GameUnits coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0858 or 0.00000778 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, GameUnits has traded 23.4% lower against the dollar. GameUnits has a market cap of $297,863.00 and approximately $269.00 worth of GameUnits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- ECC (ECC) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $46.23 or 0.00423148 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 19.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001734 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00007384 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00005007 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002299 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.33 or 0.00131167 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0745 or 0.00000682 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 17.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00005993 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GameUnits is an Open Source Gaming currency created to revolutionize in-game purchases. Gameunits is a forked version of Bitcoin using scrypt as a proof-of-work & proof-of-stake algorithm. “
Buying and Selling GameUnits
GameUnits can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy GameUnits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GameUnits must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GameUnits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GameUnits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GameUnits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.