GameCredits (GAME) Price Reaches $2.06 on Major Exchanges
GameCredits (CURRENCY:GAME) traded down 10.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on February 25th. GameCredits has a total market capitalization of $132.43 million and approximately $2.96 million worth of GameCredits was traded on exchanges in the last day. One GameCredits coin can now be bought for about $2.06 or 0.00021646 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Coinrail, Allcoin and OpenLedger DEX. In the last week, GameCredits has traded 25.6% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $214.85 or 0.02260120 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0573 or 0.00000603 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003379 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00005889 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00012839 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.70 or 0.00049493 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001642 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003243 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.72 or 0.00028586 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GameCredits is a game driven Cryptocurrency, created to facilitate in-game transactions and monetization. “
GameCredits Coin Trading
GameCredits can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitBay, YoBit, Allcoin, OpenLedger DEX, HitBTC, Poloniex, Bittrex, Cryptopia, Coinrail, Livecoin, Bit-Z and CoinEgg. It is not presently possible to buy GameCredits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GameCredits must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GameCredits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GameCredits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GameCredits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.