Galactrum (CURRENCY:ORE) traded 65.5% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on November 25th. One Galactrum coin can currently be bought for $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, Galactrum has traded up 1.6% against the dollar. Galactrum has a total market capitalization of $3,025.13 and approximately $19.00 worth of Galactrum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $58,602.10 or 0.99312954 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.05 or 0.00050934 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $211.33 or 0.00358147 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $288.05 or 0.00488159 BTC.
- Immutable X (IMX) traded 14.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.21 or 0.00015602 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $107.39 or 0.00181991 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00004201 BTC.
- Secret (SCRT) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.21 or 0.00012226 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00001544 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00001192 BTC.
Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Galactrum’s total supply is 5,844,807 coins and its circulating supply is 5,124,807 coins. The official website for Galactrum is galactrum.org. The Reddit community for Galactrum is https://reddit.com/r/Galactrum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Galactrum’s official Twitter account is @galactrum and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Galactrum is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the Lyra2v2 (ASIC-resistant) algorithm. It features a network of masternodes, coin mixing and transaction locking. Click here for Masternode stats from masternodes.online. “
Buying and Selling Galactrum
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Galactrum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Galactrum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Galactrum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Galactrum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Galactrum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.