Galactrum (ORE) One Day Volume Tops $13.00
Galactrum (CURRENCY:ORE) traded down 24% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on December 3rd. During the last week, Galactrum has traded 17.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Galactrum has a total market cap of $29,094.00 and approximately $13.00 worth of Galactrum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Galactrum coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0060 or 0.00000081 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.76 or 0.00050770 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $52.27 or 0.00705631 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.67 or 0.00035991 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $18.74 or 0.00253017 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.11 or 0.00095922 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004976 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002163 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded 49.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00042838 BTC.
Galactrum Coin Profile
Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 13th, 2017. Galactrum’s total supply is 5,583,024 coins and its circulating supply is 4,863,024 coins. The official website for Galactrum is galactrum.org. Galactrum’s official Twitter account is @galactrum.
Buying and Selling Galactrum
Galactrum can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Galactrum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Galactrum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Galactrum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Galactrum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Galactrum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.