Galactrum (ORE) 24-Hour Trading Volume Hits $46.00
Galactrum (CURRENCY:ORE) traded 26.9% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on June 3rd. One Galactrum coin can now be purchased for about $0.0510 or 0.00000600 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, Galactrum has traded down 9% against the dollar. Galactrum has a total market cap of $189,245.00 and approximately $46.00 worth of Galactrum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $161.29 or 0.01899149 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 15.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.81 or 0.00080179 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $28.03 or 0.00330051 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00015954 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006424 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00011538 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008495 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00005611 BTC.
Galactrum Coin Profile
Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 13th, 2017. Galactrum’s total supply is 4,432,528 coins and its circulating supply is 3,712,528 coins. Galactrum’s official website is galactrum.org. Galactrum’s official Twitter account is @galactrum.
Buying and Selling Galactrum
Galactrum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Galactrum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Galactrum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Galactrum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Galactrum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Galactrum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.