Galactrum Hits 1-Day Trading Volume of $94.00 (ORE)
Galactrum (CURRENCY:ORE) traded 20.2% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on July 23rd. Galactrum has a market capitalization of $69,498.00 and approximately $94.00 worth of Galactrum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Galactrum coin can now be bought for $0.0173 or 0.00000179 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Galactrum has traded 17.9% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $107.20 or 0.01110679 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.64 or 0.00037752 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.00 or 0.00279749 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00008375 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002945 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00005656 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004505 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004764 BTC.
Galactrum Coin Profile
Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. It launched on December 13th, 2017. Galactrum’s total supply is 4,742,578 coins and its circulating supply is 4,022,578 coins. Galactrum’s official Twitter account is @galactrum. The official website for Galactrum is galactrum.org.
Galactrum Coin Trading
Galactrum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Galactrum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Galactrum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Galactrum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Galactrum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Galactrum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.