Frontline (FRO) Earns News Sentiment Score of 0.18
Media headlines about Frontline (NYSE:FRO) have been trending somewhat positive this week, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. The research firm identifies positive and negative media coverage by reviewing more than 20 million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Frontline earned a daily sentiment score of 0.18 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news headlines about the shipping company an impact score of 46.856510894246 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the next several days.
Here are some of the headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s rankings:
- Where Accel Frontline Limited (NSE:AFL) Stands In Terms Of Earnings Growth Against Its Industry (finance.yahoo.com)
- Buyback Offer (thehindubusinessline.com)
- Ex-Jharkhand CM Koda, former coal secretary Gupta convicted (thehindubusinessline.com)
- Closing Bell: Sensex ends over 200 points lower, Nifty below 10,250; ONGC ends 3% up (moneycontrol.com)
- ETFs with exposure to Frontline Ltd. : December 12, 2017 (finance.yahoo.com)
Frontline (NYSE:FRO) opened at $4.65 on Tuesday. Frontline has a one year low of $4.63 and a one year high of $7.55. The company has a quick ratio of 1.47, a current ratio of 1.47 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.22. The firm has a market capitalization of $799.77, a price-to-earnings ratio of 29.44 and a beta of 1.87.
Receive News & Ratings for Frontline Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Frontline and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.