Four Corners Property Trust (FCPT) Given Daily News Impact Score of 0.26
Media stories about Four Corners Property Trust (NYSE:FCPT) have been trending positive recently, Accern Sentiment reports. Accern ranks the sentiment of press coverage by reviewing more than 20 million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Four Corners Property Trust earned a news sentiment score of 0.26 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news coverage about the financial services provider an impact score of 45.7512394948492 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the next several days.
Here are some of the media stories that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s rankings:
- Arrowstreet Capital Limited Partnership Grows Position in Four Corners Property Trust Inc (FCPT) (americanbankingnews.com)
- Zacks: Analysts Anticipate Four Corners Property Trust Inc (FCPT) Will Announce Quarterly Sales of $35.13 Million (americanbankingnews.com)
- Four Corners Property Trust Inc (FCPT) Receives Consensus Recommendation of “Hold” from Analysts (americanbankingnews.com)
- OppenheimerFunds Inc. Sells 9,787 Shares of Four Corners Property Trust Inc (FCPT) (americanbankingnews.com)
- Analysts Anticipate Four Corners Property Trust Inc (FCPT) to Post $0.35 Earnings Per Share (americanbankingnews.com)
FCPT has been the topic of several research reports. BidaskClub upgraded shares of Four Corners Property Trust from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Friday, November 10th. Zacks Investment Research cut shares of Four Corners Property Trust from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Wednesday, November 22nd. Finally, Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services reiterated a “buy” rating and issued a $26.00 price target (down from $28.00) on shares of Four Corners Property Trust in a research report on Friday, February 23rd. One investment analyst has rated the stock with a sell rating, two have given a hold rating and three have given a buy rating to the company’s stock. The stock currently has a consensus rating of “Hold” and an average target price of $26.75.
About Four Corners Property Trust
Four Corners Property Trust, Inc is a self-administered company and real estate investment trust (REIT), which owns, acquires and leases properties for use in the restaurant and food service related industries. The Company operates through two segments: real estate operations and restaurant operations.
Receive News & Ratings for Four Corners Property Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Four Corners Property Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.