FlutterCoin 24-Hour Trading Volume Hits $0.00 (FLT)
FlutterCoin (CURRENCY:FLT) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on April 21st. During the last seven days, FlutterCoin has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. One FlutterCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0005 or 0.00000013 BTC on exchanges. FlutterCoin has a market capitalization of $234,127.00 and $0.00 worth of FlutterCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- CasinoCoin (CSC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Pandacoin (PND) traded 47.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- YashCoin (YASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001650 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00011010 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded down 51.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000108 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on March 3rd, 2014. FlutterCoin’s total supply is 436,450,711 coins. FlutterCoin’s official Twitter account is @fluttercoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. FlutterCoin’s official message board is fluttercointalk.com. FlutterCoin’s official website is www.fluttercoin.me. The Reddit community for FlutterCoin is /r/fluttercoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
FlutterCoin Coin Trading
FlutterCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FlutterCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FlutterCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase FlutterCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FlutterCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FlutterCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.