Flixxo (FLIXX) Reaches Market Capitalization of $10.66 Million
Flixxo (CURRENCY:FLIXX) traded up 4.4% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on March 4th. In the last seven days, Flixxo has traded up 9% against the dollar. Flixxo has a total market cap of $10.66 million and approximately $2.33 million worth of Flixxo was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Flixxo token can now be bought for approximately $0.14 or 0.00001239 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, EtherDelta and Livecoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008655 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $119.45 or 0.01039630 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003154 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016516 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0477 or 0.00000415 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008698 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.56 or 0.00039705 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.27 or 0.00089340 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $20.88 or 0.00181694 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00015784 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Flixxo is a decentralized video sharing platform, similar to Popcorn Time. This streaming service aims to ensure that its users are the owners and beneficiaries of their content. FLIXX is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token that serves as a currency on Flixxo's ecosystem. It is used by users to watch videos, by producers to monetize their work and incentivize the network, and by advertisers to pay for a moment of the users' attention. “
Flixxo Token Trading
Flixxo can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Livecoin and Kucoin. It is not presently possible to buy Flixxo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Flixxo must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Flixxo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Flixxo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Flixxo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.