Flash Reaches Market Cap of $22.01 Million (FLASH)
Flash (CURRENCY:FLASH) traded down 3.9% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on March 23rd. One Flash coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0245 or 0.00000288 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Flash has a total market cap of $22.01 million and approximately $8,238.00 worth of Flash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Flash has traded 4.7% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00007515 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002723 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $65.19 or 0.00771181 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00015306 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0363 or 0.00000429 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011836 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.31 or 0.00039105 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.99 or 0.00118145 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $14.52 or 0.00171737 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “FLASH is a blockchain platform that allows users and developers to leverage this technology for social media, websites, blogs and e-commerce sites. It’s a permissioned blockchain based on litecoin/bitcoin. “
Buying and Selling Flash
Flash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy Flash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Flash must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Flash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Flash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Flash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.