Firo (CURRENCY:FIRO) traded 18.1% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on May 17th. During the last week, Firo has traded 31.6% lower against the US dollar. Firo has a total market cap of $134.56 million and $16.58 million worth of Firo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Firo coin can now be bought for $11.33 or 0.00026393 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $42,946.36 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3,250.88 or 0.07569638 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00001119 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,046.63 or 0.02437060 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $267.79 or 0.00623548 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $87.72 or 0.00204262 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $338.79 or 0.00788879 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $287.42 or 0.00669251 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.35 or 0.00007806 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $230.77 or 0.00537337 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “On the 30th of November, Zcoin rebranded to Firo, see all details here Firo is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency using the Lyra2 hashing algorithm. It is an implementation of the Zerocoin protocol (http://zerocoin.org) guaranteeing true financial anonymity using RSA-2048. Zero-Knowledge proofs allow one to show ownership of a Firo coin without having to reveal which coin one owns.Recently, the Zcoin protocol was found to have a typographic bug that cost the network roughly $400k. This bug, however, did not compromise the anonymity features of Zcoin. Click here for Masternode stats from masternodes.online. “
Buying and Selling Firo
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Firo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Firo should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Firo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Firo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Firo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.