FirmaChain (CURRENCY:FCT) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on July 22nd. FirmaChain has a total market cap of $16.50 million and $29.84 million worth of FirmaChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, FirmaChain has traded 7.8% lower against the dollar. One FirmaChain coin can now be purchased for about $0.0896 or 0.00000277 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003093 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00001848 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $13.21 or 0.00040858 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $34.39 or 0.00106358 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $45.95 or 0.00142143 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00002955 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32,424.83 or 1.00294025 BTC.
- Fei Protocol (FEI) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003096 BTC.
FirmaChain Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Will Factoids have their own blockchain? Ultimately Factoids will be implemented on their own Chain in Factom. For the crowd sale, other options are possible. How are Factoids created? Two ways. Factoids will be created as a part of the crowd sale. Secondly, Factoids will be created at a fixed rate and paid to the Factom Servers and Audit Servers for their work running the system, and to pay other incentives. Is there a separate Proof of Work or other consensus mechanism for factoids, independent of factom? No. That said, the Factom chain and the Entry chain are managed by the Factom Servers (they are the application using these chains) so they validate them in real time. No invalid entries can be placed in these chains. How do factoids get sent back to the protocol? Is it a kind of burn? No. The Entry Credits are burned. Entry Credits are non transferable. They can only be used to buy entries. But when they DO buy entries, the Factoid in the protocol that was used to buy the Entry Credits is released. The amount of Factoids varies since the price of Entry Credits per Factoid varies. The Factoid paid out is calculated by dividing the total number of Factoid in the protocol by the number of outstanding Entry Credits. The number of Factoids in the protocol and the number of outstanding Entry Credits are all computable from the Entry Chain and the Factoid Chain. “
FirmaChain Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FirmaChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FirmaChain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FirmaChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FirmaChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FirmaChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.