Federal Realty Investment Trust (FRT) – Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Updates
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Federal Realty Investment Trust (NYSE: FRT) recently:
- 8/4/2017 – Federal Realty Investment Trust was given a new $140.00 price target on by analysts at Boenning Scattergood. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock. They wrote, “We reiterate our Outperform rating on FRT shares as they should continue to provide safety and solid earnings growth in the current difficult retail environment.””
- 7/25/2017 – Federal Realty Investment Trust had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $136.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/24/2017 – Federal Realty Investment Trust was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 7/21/2017 – Federal Realty Investment Trust was upgraded by analysts at Bank of America Corporation from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $146.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $140.00.
- 6/16/2017 – Federal Realty Investment Trust was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
Shares of Federal Realty Investment Trust (NYSE:FRT) opened at 132.04 on Friday. The stock has a 50 day moving average of $129.51 and a 200-day moving average of $132.10. Federal Realty Investment Trust has a 52-week low of $120.50 and a 52-week high of $162.06. The firm has a market capitalization of $9.54 billion, a P/E ratio of 38.24 and a beta of 0.29.
Federal Realty Investment Trust (NYSE:FRT) last released its earnings results on Wednesday, August 2nd. The real estate investment trust reported $1.49 earnings per share for the quarter, beating the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $1.46 by $0.03. Federal Realty Investment Trust had a net margin of 30.40% and a return on equity of 10.91%. The firm had revenue of $208 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $208.33 million. During the same period in the prior year, the firm earned $1.42 EPS. The company’s revenue was up 5.1% compared to the same quarter last year. Equities analysts expect that Federal Realty Investment Trust will post $3.26 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
The business also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Monday, October 16th. Stockholders of record on Friday, September 22nd will be given a dividend of $1.00 per share. This is an increase from Federal Realty Investment Trust’s previous quarterly dividend of $0.98. This represents a $4.00 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 3.03%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, September 21st. Federal Realty Investment Trust’s dividend payout ratio is currently 113.62%.
Federal Realty Investment Trust is an equity real estate investment trust (REIT). The Company specializes in the ownership, management and redevelopment of retail and mixed-use properties located primarily in affluent communities in selected metropolitan markets in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions of the United States, as well as in California and South Florida.
Receive News & Ratings for Federal Realty Investment Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Federal Realty Investment Trust and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.