Feathercoin (CURRENCY:FTC) traded up 7.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on October 14th. In the last week, Feathercoin has traded down 5.3% against the dollar. One Feathercoin coin can now be bought for $0.0229 or 0.00000040 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Feathercoin has a total market capitalization of $5.41 million and approximately $2,276.00 worth of Feathercoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- IPChain (IPC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000316 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0573 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- Chi Gastoken (CHI) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00000446 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded down 15% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0293 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Unknown Fair Object (UFO) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00000533 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 25.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- UFO Gaming (UFO) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- The Truth (UFO) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- REALPAY (RAP) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0304 or 0.00000053 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Feathercoin is based on Litecoin, which is safeguarded from the effects of Bitcoin ASIC mining until now. It has a block reward of 200 coins and will have a total of 336 million coins. The start block reward was 80 coins and halves every 840,000 blocks. The coin has 336 million as a hard cap and the block target is 1 minute – difficulty is damped at 25%. Feathercoin is a UK Oxford based initiative and as such has a following locally with some merchants accepting the currency. The website also has its own shop where you can post and sell goods for FTC – or Feathercoins. “
Buying and Selling Feathercoin
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Feathercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Feathercoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Feathercoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Feathercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Feathercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.