Fastcoin Tops One Day Trading Volume of $5,352.00 (FST)
Fastcoin (CURRENCY:FST) traded 1% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on February 23rd. One Fastcoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0135 or 0.00000133 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin and Cryptopia. In the last seven days, Fastcoin has traded 2.8% higher against the US dollar. Fastcoin has a total market capitalization of $2.12 million and approximately $5,352.00 worth of Fastcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- FedoraCoin (TIPS) traded up 84.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Auroracoin (AUR) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00017132 BTC.
- FlorinCoin (FLO) traded up 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001042 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.66 or 0.00065677 BTC.
- Tychocoin (TYCHO) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- GeoCoin (GEO) traded up 54.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.15 or 0.00031070 BTC.
Fastcoin Coin Profile
Fastcoin Coin Trading
Fastcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to buy Fastcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Fastcoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Fastcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Fastcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fastcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.