FairCoin (FAIR) Price Hits $0.13 on Exchanges
FairCoin (CURRENCY:FAIR) traded up 2.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on March 19th. FairCoin has a total market capitalization of $7.02 million and approximately $31,436.00 worth of FairCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One FairCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.13 or 0.00001537 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and CoinExchange. In the last week, FairCoin has traded 66.1% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $411.48 or 0.04809730 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.85 or 0.00056643 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 16.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00018839 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $52.12 or 0.00609253 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 22% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.31 or 0.00073770 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.84 or 0.00044924 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00041658 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $74.94 or 0.00875946 BTC.
FairCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “FairCoin is a decentralised virtual currency, distributed through a vast airdrop process during the 6th and 8th of March, 2014 . An approximate 49,750 addresses were logged for the giveaway, each able to claim 1000 FAIR per hour. Automated airdrop claiming methods had no effect, as each IP address could register once per hour, and 2 different captchas had to be solved. These security precautions were hidden till the day of distribution. FairCoin's vast distribution method allowed a good portion of the cryptocurrency community to claim a little bit of the 50,000,000 FairCoins, each. “
Buying and Selling FairCoin
FairCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and CoinExchange. It is not possible to buy FairCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FairCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FairCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FairCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FairCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.