Factom (FCT) Trading Up 32.1% Over Last Week
Factom (CURRENCY:FCT) traded up 9.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on February 17th. In the last week, Factom has traded up 32.1% against the dollar. One Factom coin can now be bought for $35.69 or 0.00330261 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Qryptos, Bittrex, BCEX and Bit-Z. Factom has a total market capitalization of $312.13 million and approximately $4.21 million worth of Factom was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00010991 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.62 or 0.01254870 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004393 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00020200 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0543 or 0.00000502 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.95 or 0.00055039 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009293 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.53 or 0.00106695 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $30.46 or 0.00281875 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00020903 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Blockchain to Business and Governments Factom is a system for securing millions of real-time records in the blockchain with a single hash. Businesses and governments can use Factom to simplify records management, record business processes, and address security and compliance issues. Factom uses the blockchain to power a remarkable range of applications, including audit systems, medical records, supply chain management, voting systems, property titles, legal applications, and financial systems. Download the Factom Whitepaper to understand out how business and governments can use the blockchain technology to improve their services and their profit margins. “
Buying and Selling Factom
Factom can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Bittrex, Cryptopia, Upbit, Qryptos, Poloniex and BCEX. It is not currently possible to purchase Factom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Factom must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Factom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Factom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Factom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.