EXMR Price Up 36.4% Over Last Week (EXMR)
EXMR (CURRENCY:EXMR) traded 0.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 27th. One EXMR token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0250 or 0.00000613 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX. Over the last seven days, EXMR has traded 36.4% higher against the US dollar. EXMR has a total market cap of $295,790.00 and $2,966.00 worth of EXMR was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00011700 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- ARBITRAGE (ARB) traded down 24.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00004626 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Harvest Masternode Coin (HC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000105 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000108 BTC.
EXMR Token Profile
Buying and Selling EXMR
EXMR can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, IDEX and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EXMR directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EXMR should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EXMR using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EXMR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EXMR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.