EXMR One Day Volume Reaches $119.00 (EXMR)
EXMR (CURRENCY:EXMR) traded 78.3% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on August 17th. One EXMR token can now be purchased for about $0.0070 or 0.00000068 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, YoBit and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). Over the last week, EXMR has traded down 3.6% against the dollar. EXMR has a total market cap of $82,389.00 and approximately $119.00 worth of EXMR was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002226 BTC.
- ARBITRAGE (ARB) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001947 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Harvest Masternode Coin (HC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000108 BTC.
Buying and Selling EXMR
EXMR can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, IDEX and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EXMR directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EXMR should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EXMR using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EXMR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EXMR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.