EXMR (EXMR) Reaches One Day Volume of $8,253.00
EXMR (CURRENCY:EXMR) traded down 9.8% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on December 6th. During the last week, EXMR has traded 36.3% lower against the US dollar. One EXMR token can now be bought for $0.0176 or 0.00000477 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, YoBit and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). EXMR has a market cap of $210,071.00 and $8,253.00 worth of EXMR was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 16.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00010565 BTC.
- ARBITRAGE (ARB) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.81 or 0.00076572 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000284 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000107 BTC.
Buying and Selling EXMR
EXMR can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EXMR directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EXMR should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EXMR using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EXMR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EXMR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.