EXMR (EXMR) Price Down 16.8% Over Last Week
EXMR (CURRENCY:EXMR) traded up 7.5% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on January 14th. In the last week, EXMR has traded down 16.8% against the dollar. One EXMR token can currently be purchased for $0.0159 or 0.00000442 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, IDEX and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). EXMR has a market cap of $189,034.00 and approximately $2,645.00 worth of EXMR was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00009950 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Harvest Masternode Coin (HC) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- ARBITRAGE (ARB) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00065518 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000105 BTC.
EXMR Token Trading
EXMR can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EXMR directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EXMR should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EXMR using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EXMR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EXMR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.