ExclusiveCoin Price Down 4.2% This Week (EXCL)
ExclusiveCoin (CURRENCY:EXCL) traded 8.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on March 22nd. One ExclusiveCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $1.08 or 0.00012497 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Bittrex, OpenLedger DEX and Upbit. Over the last seven days, ExclusiveCoin has traded down 4.2% against the U.S. dollar. ExclusiveCoin has a market cap of $4.85 million and $139,145.00 worth of ExclusiveCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $404.04 or 0.04695740 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004301 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001362 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00015013 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded down 17.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00007288 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000252 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 26.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00016643 BTC.
ExclusiveCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Exclusive coin is a pure Proof of Stake alternative cryptocurrency. “
Buying and Selling ExclusiveCoin
ExclusiveCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, CoinExchange, OpenLedger DEX and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy ExclusiveCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ExclusiveCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ExclusiveCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ExclusiveCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ExclusiveCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.