ExclusiveCoin Hits Market Cap of $1.11 Million (EXCL)
ExclusiveCoin (CURRENCY:EXCL) traded 7.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on September 25th. ExclusiveCoin has a market capitalization of $1.11 million and $6,034.00 worth of ExclusiveCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, ExclusiveCoin has traded 6.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One ExclusiveCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.23 or 0.00003543 BTC on exchanges including Upbit, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Bittrex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $183.85 or 0.02872706 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded up 19.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0854 or 0.00001335 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008830 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000333 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0284 or 0.00000444 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002091 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0454 or 0.00000709 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004030 BTC.
ExclusiveCoin Coin Trading
ExclusiveCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, CryptoBridge, Upbit and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ExclusiveCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ExclusiveCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ExclusiveCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ExclusiveCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ExclusiveCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.