ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) Price Down 0.1% Over Last 7 Days
ExclusiveCoin (CURRENCY:EXCL) traded up 4.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on January 11th. ExclusiveCoin has a market capitalization of $1.00 million and approximately $1,834.00 worth of ExclusiveCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, ExclusiveCoin has traded 0.1% lower against the dollar. One ExclusiveCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.19 or 0.00005058 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Upbit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $74.06 or 0.02008276 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00001032 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008020 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0923 or 0.00002503 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000401 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 45.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00022649 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00004317 BTC.
ExclusiveCoin Coin Trading
ExclusiveCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ExclusiveCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ExclusiveCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ExclusiveCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ExclusiveCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ExclusiveCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.