Exactech (EXAC) Earning Positive Media Coverage, Report Finds
News articles about Exactech (NASDAQ:EXAC) have been trending positive on Monday, according to Accern Sentiment. The research firm identifies negative and positive news coverage by monitoring more than 20 million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Exactech earned a news sentiment score of 0.29 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news stories about the medical equipment provider an impact score of 43.7911404293464 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the media headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s rankings:
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Notifies Investors of an Investigation Concerning the Sale of Exactech, Inc. to TPC Capital is Fair to Shareholders – EXAC (finance.yahoo.com)
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Notifies Investors of Class Action Against Exactech, Inc. (EXAC) (prnewswire.com)
- EXACTECH MERGER INVESTIGATION ALERT – Andrews & Springer LLC Is Seeking More Cash for Shareholders of Exactech, Inc. (forextv.com)
- EXACTECH (EXAC) SHAREHOLDER ALERT – Andrews & Springer LLC is Seeking More Cash for Shareholders of Exactech, Inc. (finance.yahoo.com)
- EXACTECH MERGER INVESTIGATION ALERT – Andrews & Springer LLC Is Seeking More Cash for Shareholders of Exactech, Inc. (feeds.benzinga.com)
Exactech (NASDAQ:EXAC) opened at $50.10 on Monday. The firm has a market capitalization of $719.75, a PE ratio of 41.40, a PEG ratio of 4.03 and a beta of 1.02. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.06, a current ratio of 4.08 and a quick ratio of 2.09. Exactech has a one year low of $23.30 and a one year high of $50.95.
Several analysts have issued reports on the company. Sidoti lowered Exactech from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating in a report on Monday, October 23rd. Robert W. Baird lowered Exactech from an “outperform” rating to a “neutral” rating and set a $42.00 price objective for the company. in a research note on Monday, October 23rd. Zacks Investment Research lowered Exactech from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a research note on Wednesday, October 25th. Gabelli lowered Exactech from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a research note on Tuesday, October 24th. Finally, ValuEngine lowered Exactech from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a research note on Friday, December 1st. One equities research analyst has rated the stock with a sell rating and five have assigned a hold rating to the company’s stock. Exactech currently has an average rating of “Hold” and an average price target of $49.00.
Exactech Company Profile
Exactech, Inc develops, manufactures, markets, distributes and sells orthopedic implant devices, related surgical instrumentation and biologic services to hospitals and physicians. The Company’s segments include knee, hip, biologics and spine, extremity and other products. Its other products segment includes miscellaneous sales categories, such as bone cement, instrument rental fees, shipping charges and other product lines.
Receive News & Ratings for Exactech Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Exactech and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.