Etherparty 24-Hour Volume Tops $675,630.00 (FUEL)
Etherparty (CURRENCY:FUEL) traded down 10% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on June 4th. One Etherparty token can now be bought for approximately $0.0082 or 0.00000108 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, Binance, HitBTC and ACX. Over the last seven days, Etherparty has traded down 22.9% against the U.S. dollar. Etherparty has a total market capitalization of $6.06 million and approximately $675,630.00 worth of Etherparty was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00005180 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $29.34 or 0.00384067 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $225.39 or 0.02950651 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013051 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001573 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0343 or 0.00000449 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.30 or 0.00147954 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 19.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0628 or 0.00000822 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004309 BTC.
Buying and Selling Etherparty
Etherparty can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, HitBTC, Binance and ACX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Etherparty directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Etherparty should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Etherparty using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Etherparty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Etherparty and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.