Ethereum Dark Price Hits $0.0248 (ETHD)
Ethereum Dark (CURRENCY:ETHD) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on April 9th. In the last seven days, Ethereum Dark has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. Ethereum Dark has a total market cap of $37,271.00 and $0.00 worth of Ethereum Dark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ethereum Dark coin can now be bought for $0.0248 or 0.00000673 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0134 or 0.00000256 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $13,565.67 or 2.59555592 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.43 or 0.00123103 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0946 or 0.00001811 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
Ethereum Dark Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 20th, 2017. Ethereum Dark’s total supply is 3,019,862 coins and its circulating supply is 1,500,000 coins. Ethereum Dark’s official Twitter account is @ethereum_dark and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Ethereum Dark is www.ethereumdark.net.
Buying and Selling Ethereum Dark
Ethereum Dark can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Dark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Dark should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ethereum Dark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Dark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Dark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.