Ethereum Dark Price Down 1.1% Over Last 7 Days (ETHD)
Ethereum Dark (CURRENCY:ETHD) traded down 6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on December 5th. In the last seven days, Ethereum Dark has traded 1.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Ethereum Dark coin can now be bought for about $0.0272 or 0.00000721 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Ethereum Dark has a market cap of $40,750.00 and $244.00 worth of Ethereum Dark was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0323 or 0.00000856 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Novacoin (NVC) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00013713 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21,936.35 or 5.81706161 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded down 30.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded 57.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00004949 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.48 or 0.00092223 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
About Ethereum Dark
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 20th, 2017. Ethereum Dark’s total supply is 3,019,862 coins and its circulating supply is 1,500,000 coins. Ethereum Dark’s official Twitter account is @ethereum_dark and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ethereum Dark’s official website is www.ethereumdark.net.
Buying and Selling Ethereum Dark
Ethereum Dark can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Dark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Dark should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ethereum Dark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Dark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Dark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.