Ethereum Dark (ETHD) Price Hits $0.0248 on Top Exchanges
Ethereum Dark (CURRENCY:ETHD) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on March 17th. Ethereum Dark has a total market capitalization of $37,271.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Ethereum Dark was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ethereum Dark coin can now be purchased for $0.0248 or 0.00000673 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Ethereum Dark has traded flat against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15,507.27 or 3.85346833 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000252 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded up 169.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.80 or 0.00119168 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0622 or 0.00001546 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded up 35.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
About Ethereum Dark
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on September 20th, 2017. Ethereum Dark’s total supply is 3,019,862 coins and its circulating supply is 1,500,000 coins. The official website for Ethereum Dark is www.ethereumdark.net. Ethereum Dark’s official Twitter account is @ethereum_dark and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Ethereum Dark Coin Trading
Ethereum Dark can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Dark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Dark should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ethereum Dark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Dark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Dark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.