Ethereum Classic Price Up 32.9% Over Last Week (ETC)
Ethereum Classic (CURRENCY:ETC) traded 8.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on May 19th. In the last week, Ethereum Classic has traded 32.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. Ethereum Classic has a market cap of $863.87 million and approximately $667.92 million worth of Ethereum Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ethereum Classic coin can currently be bought for approximately $7.81 or 0.00097011 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BtcTrade.im, Coinbase Pro, Binance and Poloniex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $259.67 or 0.03222672 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001296 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003509 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded down 41.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000022 BTC.
Ethereum Classic Profile
Ethereum Classic Coin Trading
Ethereum Classic can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: RightBTC, BtcTrade.im, Koineks, BitForex, Coinsuper, Coinbase Pro, Bitfinex, Binance, LBank, ChaoEX, Coinone, Gate.io, Bitbns, CPDAX, Exmo, Cryptopia, HBUS, Coinut, C2CX, Korbit, Instant Bitex, QBTC, HitBTC, Bithumb, BCEX, Poloniex, LiteBit.eu, BTC Markets, OKEx, Coinroom, Crex24, CoinTiger, Kraken, OKCoin International, C-CEX, Bibox, Gatehub, CoinEx, Liquid, Bittrex, Indodax, Exrates, Ovis, CoinEgg, CoinBene, Coinnest, Kucoin, Cryptomate, Bit-Z, YoBit, EXX, ZB.COM, Coinhub, BigONE, CoinExchange, BTC Trade UA, FCoin, BTC-Alpha, Huobi, Upbit, ABCC, Bitsane and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Classic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ethereum Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.