Ethereum Classic Price Reaches $6.10 on Exchanges (ETC)
Ethereum Classic (CURRENCY:ETC) traded 9.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on August 20th. Over the last week, Ethereum Classic has traded up 2% against the US dollar. One Ethereum Classic coin can now be purchased for $6.10 or 0.00057001 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, Coinnest, HitBTC and Stocks.Exchange. Ethereum Classic has a market capitalization of $687.97 million and $746.40 million worth of Ethereum Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $194.45 or 0.01818220 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0693 or 0.00000664 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded down 24.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
About Ethereum Classic
Buying and Selling Ethereum Classic
Ethereum Classic can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, ZB.COM, FCoin, Exrates, Coinhub, OKCoin International, Binance, HitBTC, ChaoEX, Coinroom, Bitbns, ABCC, Coinnest, CoinTiger, QBTC, Exmo, Cryptopia, BTC Trade UA, Bitsane, Instant Bitex, OKEx, BTC Markets, LiteBit.eu, Liquid, Coinbase Pro, Upbit, Kraken, Bitfinex, Cryptomate, EXX, BigONE, Gatehub, BitForex, Bithumb, Stocks.Exchange, CoinEx, CoinBene, Bittrex, Bit-Z, BTC-Alpha, Coinut, Koineks, Korbit, Indodax, Bibox, Poloniex, Ovis, Kucoin, LBank, Coinsuper, C2CX, Huobi, Crex24, RightBTC, BtcTrade.im, HBUS, YoBit, Gate.io, CoinEgg, Coinone, C-CEX, CPDAX and BCEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Classic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ethereum Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.