Ether Zero (ETZ) Achieves Market Capitalization of $0.00
Ether Zero (CURRENCY:ETZ) traded up 45.8% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on December 8th. One Ether Zero coin can now be bought for approximately $0.15 or 0.00004317 BTC on popular exchanges including DigiFinex, Hotbit and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, Ether Zero has traded 45% higher against the US dollar. Ether Zero has a market cap of $0.00 and $1.21 million worth of Ether Zero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $90.46 or 0.02644943 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.76 or 0.00110079 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000098 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000687 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 12.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000321 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000182 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Ether Zero Profile
Buying and Selling Ether Zero
Ether Zero can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DigiFinex, Hotbit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ether Zero directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ether Zero should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ether Zero using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ether Zero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ether Zero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.