Eternity (ENT) Hits Market Capitalization of $17,609.00
Eternity (CURRENCY:ENT) traded up 9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on March 17th. In the last seven days, Eternity has traded 5.1% higher against the US dollar. Eternity has a market cap of $17,609.00 and $179.00 worth of Eternity was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Eternity coin can currently be bought for $0.0033 or 0.00000083 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Trade Satoshi and Livecoin.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 13.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00013646 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000648 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0481 or 0.00001192 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded 142% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000268 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
Eternity Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. Eternity’s total supply is 5,260,680 coins. Eternity’s official Twitter account is @Eternity_Group. The official website for Eternity is ent.eternity-group.org.
Buying and Selling Eternity
Eternity can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Trade Satoshi and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Eternity directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Eternity should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Eternity using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Eternity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Eternity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.