Eterbase Coin 24 Hour Trading Volume Reaches $447,376.00 (XBASE)
Eterbase Coin (CURRENCY:XBASE) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on December 8th. One Eterbase Coin token can currently be purchased for $0.0022 or 0.00000029 BTC on major exchanges including LATOKEN, Mercatox, P2PB2B and IDEX. In the last week, Eterbase Coin has traded down 16.4% against the dollar. Eterbase Coin has a market capitalization of $2.17 million and approximately $447,376.00 worth of Eterbase Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00037745 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $504.53 or 0.06705606 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00024443 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000423 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002100 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002611 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000080 BTC.
Eterbase Coin Profile
Eterbase Coin Token Trading
Eterbase Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, CoinTiger, Mercatox, P2PB2B, IDEX, Coinlim, Escodex and LATOKEN. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Eterbase Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Eterbase Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Eterbase Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Eterbase Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Eterbase Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.