EssilorLuxottica Société anonyme (OTCMKTS:ESLOY – Get Free Report) saw a significant increase in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 5,100 shares, an increase of 15.9% from the August 15th total of 4,400 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 56,300 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.1 days.
EssilorLuxottica Société anonyme Trading Down 0.7 %
Shares of ESLOY stock traded down $0.63 on Tuesday, hitting $92.61. The company had a trading volume of 24,024 shares, compared to its average volume of 29,598. EssilorLuxottica Société anonyme has a twelve month low of $66.60 and a twelve month high of $102.69. The company has a 50-day moving average price of $95.85 and a 200-day moving average price of $94.02. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.21, a quick ratio of 0.66 and a current ratio of 0.97.
EssilorLuxottica Société anonyme Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than EssilorLuxottica Société anonyme
- How to Invest in Cannabis, Step by Step
- Hold-It-Forever AutoZone Pulls into Buy Zone
- 3 Tickers Leading a Meme Stock Revival
- Virtual Riches: 3 Stocks Leading the VR Revolution
- Why is the Ex-Dividend Date Significant to Investors?
- 5 eCommerce Companies that need to be on Your Watch List
Receive News & Ratings for EssilorLuxottica Société anonyme Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for EssilorLuxottica Société anonyme and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.