Ergo (ERG) traded down 1.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on November 20th. Ergo has a market capitalization of $89.83 million and $382,641.39 worth of Ergo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ergo coin can currently be bought for about $1.26 or 0.00003355 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Ergo has traded down 4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $37,492.93 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0795 or 0.00000212 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $70.08 or 0.00186904 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $228.14 or 0.00608481 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.94 or 0.00010509 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $163.80 or 0.00436891 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $19.67 or 0.00052466 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $47.97 or 0.00127952 BTC.
- NyanCoin (NYAN) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00008809 BTC.
Ergo (CRYPTO:ERG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Autolykos hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 1st, 2019. Ergo’s total supply is 71,426,595 coins and its circulating supply is 71,426,430 coins. The official website for Ergo is ergoplatform.org. The Reddit community for Ergo is https://reddit.com/r/ergonauts and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Ergo is www.ergoforum.org. Ergo’s official Twitter account is @ergo_platform and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Ergo
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ergo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ergo should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ergo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ergo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ergo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.