ERC20 (ERC20) Price Reaches $0.0007 on Exchanges
ERC20 (CURRENCY:ERC20) traded 10.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on February 20th. One ERC20 token can currently be purchased for about $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and EtherDelta. ERC20 has a market capitalization of $1.15 million and approximately $39,111.00 worth of ERC20 was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, ERC20 has traded 18.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00009749 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $128.27 or 0.01164460 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003654 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00016895 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000418 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.25 or 0.00056735 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009046 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.95 or 0.00090343 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.38 or 0.00221327 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00020474 BTC.
ERC20 Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ERC20 Index is a tokenized index of cryptocurrency which tracks and invests in the 20-top ERC20 tokens. Weekly, profits are distributed in Ether between the top-20 holders of a ERC20 token. “
Buying and Selling ERC20
ERC20 can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy ERC20 directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ERC20 must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ERC20 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ERC20 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ERC20 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.