EquiTrader (EQT) Price Reaches $0.15 on Top Exchanges
EquiTrader (CURRENCY:EQT) traded down 1.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on March 18th. During the last seven days, EquiTrader has traded down 20.9% against the US dollar. EquiTrader has a market cap of $1.57 million and $2,720.00 worth of EquiTrader was traded on exchanges in the last day. One EquiTrader coin can now be purchased for $0.15 or 0.00001864 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $152.65 or 0.01854790 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003900 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004290 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00005577 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00015351 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00021181 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002548 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0724 or 0.00000880 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “EquiTrader is a decentralized crowdsourced trading analysis platform that rewards traders with app tokens for providing valuable market analysis and trading forecasts and provides a social community for traders and investors of cryptocurrency, stock, futures, and forex markets. The rewards are destributed in EQT tokens, a scrypt PoW cryptocurrency. “
Buying and Selling EquiTrader
EquiTrader can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase EquiTrader directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EquiTrader must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EquiTrader using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EquiTrader Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EquiTrader and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.