EOSDT (CURRENCY:EOSDT) traded up 0.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on April 8th. EOSDT has a total market cap of $2.62 million and approximately $139,282.00 worth of EOSDT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One EOSDT coin can now be bought for about $0.99 or 0.00001754 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, EOSDT has traded up 1.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001769 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00001673 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $39.84 or 0.00070396 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $148.52 or 0.00262438 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.18 or 0.00005626 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $435.69 or 0.00769874 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $57,339.71 or 1.01320782 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00016930 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $389.81 or 0.00688801 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “EOSDT is the first USD-pegged decentralized stable coin based on the Equilibrium framework and the EOS blockchain. EOSDT leverages underlying EOS collateral and adds extra liquidity to the market. Each EOSDT stable coin is backed by digital assets stored by an Equilibrium smart contract. Anyone may lock their digital assets there as collateral and issue EOSDT against it. EOSDT Supply Cap Increased by $100M With Bitcoin Liquidity Support. “
EOSDT Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOSDT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EOSDT should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EOSDT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EOSDT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOSDT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.