EOS Reaches 24-Hour Volume of $344.84 Million (EOS)
EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on August 25th. In the last week, EOS has traded down 4% against the dollar. EOS has a total market capitalization of $4.43 billion and approximately $344.84 million worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One EOS coin can now be bought for about $4.89 or 0.00073541 BTC on popular exchanges including Kucoin, Mercatox, ChaoEX and Bitfinex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ark (ARK) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00012272 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002675 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0406 or 0.00000611 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0361 or 0.00000544 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0185 or 0.00000278 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0509 or 0.00000765 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003830 BTC.
EOS Coin Trading
EOS can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Bit-Z, BitMart, BitFlip, CoinBene, Bithumb, IDAX, QBTC, Exrates, Kuna, Cryptomate, Huobi, OpenLedger DEX, C2CX, Bitfinex, CoinTiger, Tidex, Vebitcoin, Coinbe, Ovis, Bibox, BCEX, IDCM, Rfinex, Kraken, Gate.io, BtcTrade.im, Zebpay, Fatbtc, HitBTC, DigiFinex, Kucoin, OTCBTC, Koinex, Mercatox, Upbit, Coinsuper, Livecoin, Tidebit, Cryptopia, Exmo, CoinEx, EXX, LBank, DOBI trade, Neraex, Coinone, Bitbns, Hotbit, ChaoEX, COSS, Bilaxy, Cobinhood, ZB.COM, TOPBTC, OKEx, Coinrail, BigONE, CoinExchange, GOPAX, ABCC, CPDAX, DragonEX, Binance, YoBit and Liqui. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EOS should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EOS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.